On this page you can view a selection of the talented and qualified individuals that we are working closely with at the moment. If you are interested in finding a bit more information about any of our ‘Hot Candidates’ all you need to do is click the ‘Enquire about this candidate’ box and drop us an email with your enquiry.
Engineering & Technical
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our candidate is a hands on, proactive and versatile mechanical engineering Supervisor, capable of contributing effectively to a highly skilled team as well as having the ability to work independently. A proven track record of being determined, enthusiastic and successful in a world-renowned organisation. Experienced in planning maintenance programs, stock control and the health and safety of people around me whilst taking in all aspects of the engineering trade such as COSHH, PPE, risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Multi-disciplined trained across a wide spectrum of engineering with specialist mechanical knowledge/ system experience including pneumatics, hydraulics, cams/rollers, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
- Experience in both planning and the running of sections during busy maintenance programs whilst remaining adaptable to changes in the plan or any unexpected problems that arise.
- Experienced as a maintainer and diagnostician in repair, testing of mechanical systems. This includes automated systems.
- Experienced in working with test forms and safe systems of work including Tag-out and Permit to work.
- Section leader, comfortable with providing regular feedback to staff, managing performance issues and providing an effective appraisal for junior members of staff.
Ideally looking for a position that is Mechanically based and is on the tools. Some of the qualifications and training that they have gained include:
- City and Guilds Parts 1 – 3 in mechanical maintenance engineering.
- City and Guilds in pneumatics (Festo)
- S.C.O.T.S. – chemical safety training.
- Met Tech UK – health and safety training
- SVQ – working relationships, basic computer skills, manage activities.
- First aider
- IPAF – powered access licence (vertical 3a and boom 3b – MEWP)
- IOSH – introductory 1 day course.
Available at 4 weeks notice, is based in Hamilton and has own transport.
Comes across fantastic at interview, very bubbly, confident lady who is keen to progress and learn new skills. They worked for a company for 26 years and made redundant in 2013 as they done away with all admin staff. They then secured a role with another company and sadly she has been made redundant in September 2019.
Within their time at the company they worked with for 26 years, they done many tasks from administration to invoicing to completing valuations.
They are very driven with a can do attitude and would be an asset to any business! They are a very loyal employee who is very reliable.
Skill set includes;
- Dealing with customers quotations and enquires
- Excellent customer service
- Scheduling diaries
- All associated administration
Lives in Hamilton has her own transport open to salary of £18K.