On this page you can view a selection of the talented and qualified individuals that we are working closely with at the moment. If you are interested in finding a bit more information about any of our ‘Hot Candidates’ all you need to do is click the ‘Enquire about this candidate’ box and drop us an email with your enquiry.
Engineering & Technical
Our candidate is a highly experienced and accomplished Engineer with over 40 years of experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Machining components for major Aerospace, Defence, Electronics, Oil and Gas, Medical and Energy companies.
- Continuously improving manufacturing processes.
- Maintaining quality and documentation, continuous improvements. Assisting customers with NPI.
- Job costing compile quotations from customer drawings liaise with customers.
- Emax MRP Microsoft Office.
- Solid Works PROCAM ONE CNC CADCAM.
- Aberlink CMM
- Design develop Jig and fixtures.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing methods 3,4,5,9 axis Machine tools.
- Sourcing and assessment of external processes and subcontract suppliers.
- Oversee and manage housekeeping and communication with production staff, update and improve methods, systems, facilities and shop floor documentation.
- Cost improvement projects with suppliers.
Our candidate is based in Coatbridge and is available at 4 weeks notice.
Our candidate has a great attitude, and is a very personable individual who has a fantastic work ethic.
Excels in the following areas;
- Deal with quotations and pricing of work
- Manage contractors to ensure work packages are adhered to
- Invoicing and purchase orders
- Deal with escalated issues to resolution
- Experience with SAP (similar to SAGE)
- All associated administration
Our candidate has transport,
Notice period x4 weeks but could be negotiable to x2 weeks.