On this page you can view a selection of the talented and qualified individuals that we are working closely with at the moment. If you are interested in finding a bit more information about any of our ‘Hot Candidates’ all you need to do is click the ‘Enquire about this candidate’ box and drop us an email with your enquiry.
Engineering & Technical
Our candidate is a fully qualified Mechanical fitter and NDT technician who has worked within the oil & gas, nuclear power and energy sectors.
They have experience of
- Assembly, service and repair of products and components
- Production of components using manual lathes, grinding and milling machines.
- Sourcing of components within factory for completion of projects.
- Set-up of products/components for hydraulic pressure testing applications.
- Set up and installation of pipework systems for hydraulic pressure testing.
- Daily dye penetrant testing of material to ensure integrity.
- Daily magnetic particle testing of ferro-magnetic materials to ensure integrity.
- Interaction with customers during customer witness testing both on site and off site.
- Set-up and calibrate equipment, conduct tests with appropriate NDT method.
Our candidate is highly skilled in carrying out Mechanical Maintenance, Mechanical Assembly and Quality Assurance and NDT.
They are based in the North Lanarkshire and available at 2 weeks notice.
Comes across very professional upbeat and driven, having worked at a logistic company for 4 years and was head hunted for another logistic company and felt this was a fantastic opportunity. Having took the leap however they feel they would rather go back into a PA/Office management position with additional duties that suits their wide skill set.
Has great skills and experience, having worked in logistics/distribution, they are keen and willing to learn and take on a new challenge!
- Works closely with other departments to achieve results
- Managing resource, leading a team, reporting and pushing KPIs
- Manage and support staff members upto 287 staff members
- Compile detailed meeting agendas and assist, coordinate and facilitate executive meetings.
- Compile expenses/travel arrangements
- Provide first class service to clients
- Sales & Marketing.
- Arrange and co-ordinate Regional Learning/Development/Events.