On this page you can view a selection of the talented and qualified individuals that we are working closely with at the moment. If you are interested in finding a bit more information about any of our ‘Hot Candidates’ all you need to do is click the ‘Enquire about this candidate’ box and drop us an email with your enquiry.
Engineering & Technical
Our candidate is a highly experienced professional engineer with over 25 years’ experience within a variety of roles and engineering disciplines. Highly qualified, both within the commercial and the domestic sector working on various projects.
Our candidate is currently working as a Field Service Engineer where their duties include:
- Maintenance of commercial heating systems and mechanical plant within the SECC, Clyde Auditorium and Hydro Area
- Operation of computerised Building Management Systems
- Testing Fire Systems
- Maintenance of controls field devices – e.g. actuators, temperature sensors etc
- Installation of new plant equipment
- Order and Management of Spare Parts
Some of the qualifications that our candidate has gained in their career include:
- COCN1 – Core Commercial Gas Safety – NG
- CORT1 – Overhead Radiant Heaters
- CIGA1 – Indirect Sired Commercial Appliances
- ICPN1 – Installation of Commercial Pipework
- CDGA1 – Direct Fired Commercial Appliances
- COCDN1 – Changeover from Commercial to Domestic NG
- Legionella Awareness Level 1
- PAT Testing
Our candidate is based in Dumbarton, has a full UK drivers licence.
Our candidate is a very professional and friendly individual who had been with her current employer for 26 years and taken redundancy in May 2019. Throughout the years they have been through the ranks, from call centre staff to Customer Relations Manager/PA.
Our candidate has a wealth of Business Development and Customer Service experience and was also chosen to manage a project on change management and development. They have communicated at all levels within current and previous roles to achieve effective outcomes and delivered performance improvements.
Our candidate then started supporting the Chairman and Head of Engineering as Company Secretary/PA. They offered day to day administrative support alongside with her customer relations management role.
Our candidate excels within:
- Organising the AGM and Board Meetings
- Co-ordinating the design and production of the company’s annual report
- Collating, typing and proofreading presentations
- Change management
- Policies & Procedures
- Various projects updating and implementing new procedures in line with regulations
Our candidate lives in Hamilton and has transport, available immediately for an interview. No pending holidays.