On this page you can view a selection of the talented and qualified individuals that we are working closely with at the moment. If you are interested in finding a bit more information about any of our ‘Hot Candidates’ all you need to do is click the ‘Enquire about this candidate’ box and drop us an email with your enquiry.
Engineering & Technical
Our candidate is a Time Served CNC Machinist who has over 30 years experience within the industry. Our candidate served their time with Harrison Engineering where they spent 12 years with the company. During their time with Harrison Engineering, the candidate progressed from CNC Setter/Operator to Machine Shop Foreman.
Harrisson Engineering were a sub-contract machine shop which supplied in to a variety of industries such as Construction and Oil. They set and operated a variety of CNC and Manual Lathes, Mills and Drills.
Our candidate then moved on to work for Stuart Buchanan Guages where they spent 9 years with them. The candidate was responsible for setting and operating a variety of CNC Lathes and wrote their own programmes with Fanuc controls.
Our candidate then moved on to work with Valve Components where they were machining exotic materials for the Oil and Gas Industry whilst working to tight tolerances. They gained further experience with Fanuc controls however, also operated Mazak machining centres with Mazatrol controls.
After 11 years service, our candidate was unfortunately made redundant due to the downturn in the Oil and Gas Industry and is very keen to get back in to the Manufacturing Industry.
Based in Stirlingshire and has own transport.
Contact Nicole@murrayrecruitment.co.uk to discuss this candidate further.
Our candidate is a professional and lovely mannered individual. Having been with their current employer for the last 5 years within different positions, they have now went through a restructure and the candidate has been moved into a role with less salary and more travelling to Galashiels.
The candidate has knowledge and experience in the following;
- Customer Service
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
Having worked in a variety of industries throughout their career, the candidate is used to working in demanding, high volume and busy environments. Our candidate is keen to secure a permanent position in salary where they can use their wealth of skills.
Lives in Lanark, has transport and available for interview immediately.
Engineering & Technical
Multi Skilled HVAC Engineer
Fully qualified time served Multi Skilled HVAC Engineer.
Current duties include;
- Service, maintain, repair and instillation of HVAC plant
- Fault finding/ problem solving on HVAC systems
- Working on various type of systems, i.e. LTHW heating systems, natural gas installations, hot and cold water systems, chilled water systems, refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Always work in a safe manner on a day-to-day basis
- Carry out risk assessment procedures before all tasks whilst adhering to health and safety standards
- Carrying out quotations for jobs, ensuring jobs are planned efficiently and all relevant materials are ordered for task
Some of their qualifications include:
- SVQ Level 3: Service, Maintain and Commission Building Engineering Services.
- SVQ Service, Maintain and Commission Building Engineering Services Level 3
- COCN1 – Commercial core
- CIGA1 – Commercial boilers wet/dry 70Kw>
- CORT1 – Overhead radiant tubes/ plaque heaters
- ICPN – 1st fixed commercial pipework
- CDGA1 – Commercial direct fired gas appliances
- 17TH Edition Level 3 BS7671
- F-GAS Level 2 Category 1 2079
- Control of Legionellosis L8 certificate awarded
- H and V service and maintenance level 3 electrical certificate
- Level 2 BRA Small Commercial Brazing test
- UHW10 – Vented and unvented hot water storage systems
- Domestic Ventilation Systems
Our Candidate is based in Airdrie, has a full UK Drivers Licence and is available at 4 weeks notice.
Contact Paul@murrayrecruitment.co.uk to discuss this candidate further.
Our Candidate comes across well at interview, outgoing personality and has a fantastic work ethic. They were in long term employed with Healthcare Environmental but was unfortunately made redundant in December 18.
From then our candidate has been keen to secure a permanent role for stability and have the chance to grow with the company.
Our candidate progressed throughout their time at Healthcare and is keen to learn and develop their skill set, they excel within the following areas;
- Manage all drivers in excess of 25
- Plan daily work and routes for drivers
- Deal with maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Ensure SLA’s are met within time scales set
- Liaise with all customers for smooth transition
- All associated admin
Has own transport and is available immediately for interview.