On this page you can view a selection of the talented and qualified individuals that we are working closely with at the moment. If you are interested in finding a bit more information about any of our ‘Hot Candidates’ all you need to do is click the ‘Enquire about this candidate’ box and drop us an email with your enquiry.
Engineering & Technical
Our candidate is a highly experienced, time served Mechanical Engineer who has over 10 years’ experience of working with CNC Machining, Multi-spindle drilling machines, lathes, grinding machines/tools, slinging, working to tight tolerances and also worked in the toolroom.
Working on a number for different CNC Lathes their duties have included:
- CNC Turning
- Working to strict tolerances (Metric and Imperial)
- Changing tools and programmes during setups and whilst machine is running
- Working with many materials including stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, brass, copper, nylon, plastics etc.
Our candidate is based in the Dunfermline area and has their own transport.
Planner/ Helpdesk Administrator
Our candidate is a very bubbly and outgoing individual. The candidate is looking for a new opportunity due to the fixed-term contract being terminated due to the Company being restructured and bought over.
Our candidate is a great all-rounder, who has been a contractor with Murray Recruitment previously and to date since finishing her former contract has carried out short term roles in the hope that something longer term comes along.
This is a very driven individual and no job is a task!
Our candidate has a wealth of admin, customer service experience and excels in the following areas;
- Processing orders
- Managing customer enquiries
- Planning engineers routes
- Purchase ledger/sales ledger
- Deal with customer accounts and billing
- Excellent customer service
- All associated administration
They have own transport and is readily available for interview and can start immediately.